Friday, May 1, 2009

Week 17/ May 1, 2009




                                  Summer of 2008
May 1, 2009
231.2 pounds

From April 1 to May 1 I lost 5.6 pounds.  This past week I exercised 2 hours and 20 minutes.  In April I ate no candy, ice cream, french fries or soda of any kind.    January 1 I weighed 247.6.  I have lost 11.4%  since the first of the year.  A year ago I weighed 35.8 pounds more than I do today.

There are days when I fear that this is all a dream, that I'll step on the scales and weigh 261 again, or 271.  I think everyone who has lost weight fears that it will all come back.  It did for me once, but my plan is to not let that happen this time.  I will be sticking with CalorieKing for years to come.  I cannot afford to ever let down.

When I started subbing at Umatilla High School in October I had to use the elevator because climbing the stairs was a very slow and painful process.  Now I can walk the school for nearly a half hour, going up and down flights of stairs.  I'm not near as fast as the students and by the time the half hour was nearly over I was breathing very hard and did have to take a few seconds rest on the last flight of steps.  I've done this exercise twice this week.

My next picture will come from Botswana.

1 comment:

  1. GOOOOO MOMMA!!!!! Are you doing tricep curls? Hold your weight over your head and bend backwards.

    ReplyDelete