Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1 check in--also Week 13

On March 1 I weighed 239.8.  On April 1 I weighed 236.8--a loss of 3 pounds.  

The weight is coming off much slower than I would like even though  I am exercising regularly and keeping tight watch on my calories. I think one thing against me is my age.  Today I am 61.

I'm doing around 4 hours of exercise per week.  I have continued with not eating french fries or drinking soda.  I keep hoping that I'll have another 8 lb. month but even with the slower loss I'm on schedule to be 199 by the end of this year.

Since Oct. 3 I have lost 25 pounds.  A year ago I weighed 265.    Thankfully the scale is going down.  I don't feel deprived.  I feel good.

My goal for April is: 1.  no soda; 2.  no french fries; 3.  exercise at least 5 days per week; 4. no dessert for the month (except maybe something tonight for my birthday dinner).

No comments:

Post a Comment