Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 12

What a month! It has been kind of a plateau month for me although I have managed to lose a little bit of weight.

3/19: 238.2
3/26: 237.8

I'll tell you I have worked VERY hard to lose that .4 of a pound. I've exercised almost 5.5 hours.

I've had many on-line discussions with my CalorieKing friends and plateaus are just part of the weight-loss process. If I give up I'll go back to where I was. So therefore, I cannot give up.

Still no french fries although I did have tater tots one time. Does that count as fries? Technically they are different but probably about the same calorie wise.

No soda of any kind this month still.

March 1: 239.8
March 26: 237.8

I don't have recorded what I weighed a year ago today but I probably weigh 29 or 30 pounds less.

No comments:

Post a Comment