Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two Months Into My Journey of Weightloss


I know it is difficult to see much change from January 1, 2009. But this morning for church I was able to wear a size 16W dress that I hadn't worn in well over 3 years. It fit and it fit comfortably.

The green dress I'm wearing in the picture on the right is now too big for me.




January 1, 2009: 247.6
February 1, 2009: 244.4
March 1, 2009: 239.8
That makes 7.8 pounds in 2 months. I know what you are thinking....you are thinking "That's not so much." But what if I'd gained nearly 8 pounds. Different story, huh! If you go back and look at my picture taken on January 1 I don't know if you can see much difference or not. Since Oct. 3, 2008 I have lost 21.2 pounds. I weigh 27.4 pounds less than one year ago and I feel so much better.

Last month I ate no french fries and I think that I'll continue that pledge for another month. I meant to drink no diet soda or regular soda and I did slip once. I'll continue that this month.

My goal by the end of March is to be at least down to 235.

No comments:

Post a Comment