Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 10

As we approach the mid-point of March I am happy to say that I have lost 2.8 pounds for the month. What????? You were thinking I'd be losing 8 pounds per week. Come on! This isn't The Biggest Loser where you work out 6 or more hours per day.

This morning I weighed 237--down 2 pounds from last week's weigh in. I exercised 4 hours and 5 minutes. I have had no French Fries or Soda of any kind. I have also cut out butter. That was not the easiest thing to do but the solid fat does my arteries no good. I did have some margarine on my pancakes yesterday morning.

I have lost 10.6 pounds since I started this blog.

This morning I pulled out of the closet my "Too Fat To Fit" box of clothes. Yeah...still can't fit into them but getting closer. I have size 12s, 14s, 16s and 18s in the box. I find that I can wear size 18 pants if they are elastic waist, but I'm not ready for the button up size 18s.

I am so thankful for having joined CalorieKing.com. Logging the food I eat and keeping track of my calories eaten and exercise done, and being involved in challenges on the site has been an invaluable help.

No comments:

Post a Comment