Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 2

Whew!  This was a much better week for me.  I exercised 2 hrs. 15 min. (not quite as much as last week) and my weight this morning is 247.  Yippee ya hoo!  Last Thursday I was 249.4 so in this week I lost 2.4 pounds.

On  January 1 I was 247.6 so I'm only down .6 of a pound from the first but considering that I went up as high as 250.6 I have reason to feel very good.

This week I tried very hard to stay away from artificial sweeteners, although I did have one sugar-free latte.  Just about any diet book you read or article you read says that diet sodas are as bad for you as regular sodas.  So my goal would be to drink more water and way less soda--diet or regular.

My friend Deb in Minnesota where it is extremely cold reported to me she had lost 2.5 pounds.  Great work, Deb.  Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment