Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week Three 1/15/2011

206.4

I gained .8 from the week before but from the first of January I'm still down 2.2 lbs.  Then today (Sunday) I was back to 205.

Keeping up my hour (or very close to it)  a day of exercise.  Keeping track of my food eaten so all is well.

I weigh about 65 lbs. less than my highest weight and I have 2 areas that I still have the fat clinging to.  One, of course, it the belly.  When I read all those magazines that say "walk away the belly fat" I'm so so so unbelieving.  I've walked miles and done hundreds of abs workouts.  I have lost about 7 inches in my waist but I need to lose about 3 more to be in the healthy range.

I'm satisfied with my hips, legs, thighs and back.  But my knees are extremely fat.  Pouches of fat behind the knee--very, very unattractive.  I do a lot of exercises for my legs but I know of no exercise that targets the knees.  So it is my hope that if I lose an additional 25 to 30 lbs. that some of that fat will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment