Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week 33

January 1: 247.6
August 1: 216.4
August 20: 215.4

Loss for the year is 32.4. Officially I am behind in my quest for one pound per week, but I think when I get back to Botswana where I make my own lunch I'll be able to rectify the situation.

While here in Namibia I am eating lunch at the Bible school since I am teaching 4 hours a day and although I ask for less then they give the students I am eating a fairly high starch meal. Also with the teaching, I am teaching students on the piano from 1:30 to 5:00 or after. By then I'm exhausted so my formal exercise has gone out the window.

We leave this coming Monday for Botswana and I hope to get things a little better in control. I am fairly certain that when we were in Namibia a year ago that I weighed around 50 pounds more than I do now. So no room for complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment