Monday, August 31, 2009

September 1, 2009


August was an incredible month. We traveled to Namibia and got to see our friends, the Turneys. I was able to teach Fundamentals of Music and Aaron built a cabinet for a double oven and lowered bunk beds. We had a great month meeting new friends from the USA. We also had a great month eating lots and lots of good food and that is where the problem lies.

August 1: 216.4
September 1: 217

So now I am almost 5 pounds behind in my quest to lose 52 pounds in 52 weeks. Right now I stand at 30.6 pounds lost and week 35 is Sept. 3. Yesterday I ate whatever I wanted, I nibbled, I indulged. So my Amazing August (diet wise) turned into an Awful August (diet wise.) So my September must be "Sir"cumspect. Vigilant. Watchful.

I hope on September 3 to have a better report. I'm glad I do not have 1000 followers to read my sad, sad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment