Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st Report


Last August, 2008

January 1: 247.6
June 1:       226.8
Loss of 20.8 pounds

My arms are going to be the "death" of me.  I know they will never be firm and thin again, unless I have surgery.  So for the time being I will live with droopy underarms.  I hate it but .....

My arms have both lost about 2 inches, so they are better.

From May 1 to June 1 I lost 4.4 pounds.  My target loss is an average of 1 pound per WEEK so I'm doing okay there.  I keep hoping for an 8 pound month.  Hope springs eternal.  (Thanks Debra for the email so that I checked out what I had written.  I had written one pound per month.  No wonder you said what you did.  Thank you!!)

It is winter here in Botswana and the mornings are quite cold--high 30s low 40s--Farenheit.  But it warms up very nicely during the day.  While I taught my class yesterday I was quite warm and some of the students were still wearing their coats.  It just depends upon what you are used to weather-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment