Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Week 23

Week 23!!  Where is this year going?

June 1:  226.8
June 4:  225.6
June 11:  225  I only lost .6 from last week.

One problem I am having is this:  we go out for coffee every day at around 5:00 p.m.  Now I was only having black coffee every day with the very small cookie that comes with it.  But with all the rain we've been having this week and it is colder (Okay...I'm looking for any excuse that will pass muster) I've been having hot chocolate or a drink something like Starbucks mochiato.  I must, I must, I must go back to the just the plain black coffee.

Everything I'm eating is fitting into my calories but the above mentioned drinks are just empty calories.  They taste good, but do nothing for me health wise.

From the beginning of the year I am down 22.6 pounds.  To keep up with my one pound per WEEK average I must lose 1.4 by next Thursday.

My exercise has suffered since I've started teaching.  Two hours and 55 min.  I've having to do huge amounts on Friday and Saturday to make up for the week.

My highest weight ever was 271.  46 pounds less now--looking forward to the 50 mark.

To your health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment