Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 6 2/5/2011

Two weeks ago my weight was 205.2.  I was not able to weigh last Saturday since I spent the night in the hospital.  Today I am 203.  I'm up just a bit from February 1.

Being on an "eat healthy plan" is something you can not be off and on about.  I think about this every day, and all through the day.  I cannot just grab a handful of almonds throughout the day.  I count them out.  Is it worth it?  Yes.  Is it easy?  No.

Saturday is the one day we go out to breakfast (unless traveling).  Today we went to a restaurant we hadn't been to in awhile.  I could have had oatmeal, but I have that often at home.  I chose to have an egg, hashbrowns and one piece of toast.  I will worry that tomorrow this will show up when I weigh.  I do get tired of worrying all the time and those of you who can eat whatever you want and not gain weight have no idea of how fortunate you are.

My daughter and kids are coming for lunch.  I'm having mini meatloafs and potatoes with some type of vegetable so this should be okay.  This also means that tonight will be a light supper.  Soup, sandwich, ??

No comments:

Post a Comment