Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 5

I am happy to report that I weigh 1.2 pounds less than last week--242.2. On January 1 I was 247.6 so I am down 5.4 pounds. This week I exercised 2 hours and 30 minutes. I stayed within my calorie limit every day although I had a very scary day on Tuesday. We wanted to have the free Grand Slam at Denny's but the place was packed so we went to another restaurant. The breakfast I chose was to also be my lunch so that did help. Thank goodness I didn't eat the entire amount at breakfast.

When I got home I looked up the calories for that particular meal I discovered it was ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FOUR. Yikes! My limit for the day is 1600, before exercising cause then I get to eat back the calories I've burned so I knew I was definitely going to have to exercise that day.

One year ago today I weighed 268.2. Today I weigh 26 pounds less. Happy, happy moment here.

Please leave me an encouraging comment.

1 comment: