Thursday, December 3, 2009

Week 47 and Week 48 and December report



Hello faithful followers--few though you may be. I do not have good news to report, but all is not lost, just temporarily behind.

Week 46: 205.6
Week 47: 206.8
Week 48: 208.4

This proves to me without any doubt that I must continue to log my food eaten on the CalorieKing site. I cannot guess about amounts. I cannot discriminately eat desserts. While at our son's house I ate for the most part very healthy food (except for the desserts on Thanksgiving and the day or two after for which I can blame NO ONE but myself!!) I did loads of walking on the hilly roads by Nolan's house. If I hadn't exercised I would hate to see what I'd have gained.

November 1 weigh-in: 210.6
December 1 weigh-in: 206.2

Unfortunately you can see that I went up after Dec. 1. I do today weigh 44 pounds less than I did a year ago. At this time a year ago I'd been on CalorieKing for 2 months.

Next week it is my goal to report that I weigh 204.


1 comment: