Monday, December 29, 2008

December 2008

In 2008 I have lost 20 pounds.  On January 1, 2009 I will post my weight--yes, my actual weight.  Many people don't want to disclose their weight and that's okay, but it doesn't bother me to tell.

I will post a picture taken of me on January 1.  Each week I'll post my new weight and how many minutes I exercised that week.  Once a month I'll post a new picture.  By the end of 2009 I would like to have lost at least 60 pounds.

I belong to calorieking.com where I keep track of calories eaten and minutes exercised.  I post on forums with other people who have the same problem I have.

Want to join me?  Just click on comments and join me in my weight loss journey for 2009.

3 comments:

  1. You're a brave lady, and I admire you!! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to lose these 20 lbs I have been carrying. but I'll have to check out your weight loss system. Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending me a link to your blog!

    ReplyDelete