Saturday, July 30, 2011

Frustrations

I've been under 200 for twelve days in a row.  That hasn't happened since 2001.  But this afternoon I weighed and I was 203.2.  Unless I urinate a lot this means tomorrow I will be 200+ or even 201. I feel like I don't even dare eat any dinner tonight.  I am so terribly frustrated and there is not a human being except my CalorieKing friends and one other that I can express it too.  Not even my husband.

I wasn't feeling badly this morning until I received this message on Facebook from my sister.  It was directed to me but in the public setting where all my friends can see it.  Today's challenge: you can't post anything w/the words "calories, food, weight, or exercise". Ready? GO! ;^)


This hurt me beyond words.  Months ago my very good friend told me I talk about my weight too much.  My husband got very upset with me several months ago for telling him my weight in the mornings and 
expressing my disappointments when I gained.


I count calories every day.  I exercise at least 6 days a week.  I've lost 70 pounds and yet I have this horrible fear that some morning I'll get on the scale and I'll weigh 270 again.


I sometimes feel like giving up and that scares me too.


People who are naturally thin and never have to work at it do not realize how fortunate they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment