Monday, October 11, 2010

I am tired of being a....

person who talks too much. Yep, that is what I was told. I talk too much and about unimportant things. I don't like silence. In the car I want talk radio on. At home I want the TV on or the radio. When in a group of people I'm very uncomfortable if no one is talking so I talk. I don't feel like it is a bad thing, but evidently I say stupid things...things that don't need to be said. I don't even know what I said that is wrong. To me it is just making conversation, but to others it is overbearing, and embarrassing. How do I change myself? I'm 62 and so I think it just might be too late for me.

fat person. I've regained 10 pounds and I wonder if it is worth the effort to lose it again, and again, and again, and again. It's too much and right now I cannot deal with it. I CANNOT DEAL WITH IT!

person with only a few friends. I miss having lots of friends. But maybe I didn't really have friends. Maybe I just thought I did.

person whose nephews hate me. What did I do to them besides speak? I'm so hurt by being hated when I have so much love in me. I guess what I said in the first paragraph applies here.

person who everyone thinks is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment