Thursday, November 12, 2009

Week 45

Week Zero: 247.6
Week 45: 206.2
Total loss: 41.4

Unless something miraculous happens I will not make the -52 pound mark this year. But can I really feel bad about only losing 41.4 pounds instead of 45 (at week 45)? No, I cannot. I feel very thrilled to have come this far. My sister reported to me this morning that she read that many people gain 10-15 pounds a year. Thankfully I have lost.

My goal now is to be 199.8 or 200 by December 31 and I think that is doable. Yes, Thanksgiving is coming up. We will be in Texas where my son and daughter-in-law do very healthy cooking. And they now live in the country and I am sure that my granddaughters and I will get some walking in.

I have seven weeks left for the year. Seven weeks=seven pounds? I do hope so.

Last year on this date I weighed about 256 (I don't have the actual weight written for November 12) so I weigh 50 pounds less. I had started Calorie King on Oct. 3 at 261.

If you who know me are reading this, you know of my battle for years with my weight. If you are reading this and you have no idea who I am, let me assure you that if I can do this by counting calories and exercising, you can do it too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret, thanks for visiting our communal weight-loss blog. I am so proud of you for sticking with it for a whole year! Wow! I plan to go back to January and read your entire blog. Congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete